Magic, divination and life in one place.

Friday 22 January 2016

No comments

Hello,


My name is Goran, and I'm a tarot reader, artist and explorer.  I am based in the north part of Croatia. On an edge of a forest, surrounded by nature and wildlife.  Growing up sorounded by nature I would always draw trees, plants and animals.  I took art as something I could create my life around in high school and here I am since then. Tarot came in my life a bit latter. It was after the summer of 2012 that I discovered the world of cards. And fell in love. I've been slinging cards ever since. Not a day goes by that the cards aren't in my hands. That is my life, full of tarot cards, wonder, myst and occasional color spill.  I invite you to partake in my journey and share this wonderous experience!
"No one is more qualified than you at being you and that is all you came here to do."
-Teal Swan

No comments :

Post a Comment